Since joining MSP Capital as Business Relationship Manager, Chris continues to use his wealth of professional property contacts to attract new clients to the expanding business.
Chris joined from a top 5 high street bank where he has over 22 years’ banking experience. The last 10 of these involved providing finance to the Hampshire and Dorset real estate market. He therefore has an excellent appreciation of clients’ needs in the property market whilst retaining first-hand knowledge of banks’ lending criteria.
In addition to providing detailed credit analysis on all lending propositions, case highlights over the past 6 months include:
- Development finance for a part built scheme of flats with a GDV in excess of £8million with terms provided within 12 hours of the initial enquiry and the loan drawn down within 14 days
- Urgent £1million bridge loan secured against two residential properties, one with development potential
- Development loan for both build and plot purchase for 8 new houses secured against the enhanced value of the plot following planning gain
- Developer exit product, refinancing a high street bank loan secured against 4 properties on flexible terms providing both equity release on day 1 and allowing partial repayment of debt when sales complete
- Time critical bridge advance to executors of an estate enabling them to settle debts during probate and allowing payment of outstanding professional fees.